Future Peer Economic Advance
  • Success With
    industrial leader
  • Assured Reliance
    on the product, service and delivery


General S M Shafiuddin Ahmed, OSP, ndu, psc

We know that good business means good relation

General S M Shafiuddin Ahmed, OSP, ndu, psc was born on 31 December 1963 at Khulna. He was commissioned in the 4th Battalion the East Bengal Regiment of Bangladesh Army on 23 December 1983 in the 9th Bangladesh Military Academy Long Course. He has taken over the Command of Bangladesh Army as Chief of Army Staff on 24 June 2021.

General S M Shafiuddin Ahmed, OSP, ndu, psc

Customized software development as per client requirement

Leverage in Telecom & IT sector with advanced solution

Deliver best equipment with excellent support

Advancement with sustainable innovation


We stay on top of our industry by being experts in yours.

Latest News

7 Startups which are shaping Dhaka’s digital ecosystem

The symbolic hallmark for startup is that 90% startups come and go. But the remaining 10% reshape our lives and change our lifestyles forever.


16th BASIS SOFTEXPO 2020 is the largest private-sector exposition aimed at showcasing IT and ITES products and services in Bangladesh. The Largest Regional Technology Congress 16th BASIS SOFTEXPO

8 digital startups get Tk 3cr

Eight startups recently got about Tk 3 crore in funding, in the form of both investment in return for partial ownership alongside grants, through a competitive procedure. Four others turned down such funding offers as the

Founder's Story

Bangladesh Army Welfare Trust has its vision to develop a digital Bangladesh with sustainable development and Innovation. To accomplish the goal, it has started a new venture in the Software, IT sector in Bangladesh that is IT Development & Support Cell (ITDSC). ITDSC is involved in IT business that is Software Development,

Join Our Team

If you’re creative, hard-working, and are looking to make a difference, you might want to consider working with us. We’re searching for the best and brightest, the most committed, and


Work Process

  • 01
  • 02
  • 03
  • 04

Do not hesitate to contact us

Ready to start your next project with us?